Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Reviews: The Missing years

Well, what can I say I was away doing things and as I was doing them other things happened and I did not get as many reviews done as I could, actually i didn't get any done. I wasn't exactly slacking, there were just so many things going on that the reviews took a backseat as did a couple other things. Don't get me wrong these years were very important to me and they have shaped me incredibly, but right now I love just sitting back and enjoying the present. For so long, i was trying to work on the future that I forgot about the most important thing in the world and that is the present, that is what eventually makes the past and is the building block to the future.

I will quote my favorite artist Don Callarman who says that "Things are more like they are now then they ever have been inb the past."

No comments:

Post a Comment